So I just got my midterm grades back and suffice it to say that I am not too happy with what they turned out to be… see I can be humble, I’m not brilliant. Anyway I want to raise my spirits so I made a list of all the things I love about Fall!
1) the changing leaves, we don’t get the color change in Texas
2) fall break, where I got to see my mama and zach
3) boots with jeans (and tights and leggings and sweats)
4) feeding birds
5) sleeping burrowed under the covers
6) the chance of snow
7) thanksgiving, where I get to see my mama again
8) the day after thanksgiving when I start playing Christmas music
9) my brother’s birthday on december 1st
10) wrapping my hands around hot chocolate with peppermint
there now, I feel much better! Hope your day is going great!