I LOVED having my list of 24 things to accomplish before I turned 24 (last week) so I decided to make one for this year! Now instead of having only 3 months to complete the list I now have 1 YEAR to complete it! Since the time period is a little longer I’ve made the list/things a little more difficult to accomplish and (perhaps) more exciting!
Without further ado….
25 things to accomplish before I turn 25
1. Climb to the top of a rock wall
2. Learn CPR
3. Celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans (unfortunately I can’t really swing Rio)
4. Take a photography class
5. Finish writing my book and send it into a publisher (who cares if I don’t get a very nice response!)
6. Become a —- –
7. Write myself a letter to be opened in 10 years… and a letter to Santa
8. Take my Mom to dinner (and pay)
9. Learn to drive a manual car
10. Go vegetarian for a week
11. Own all the original (read yellow binding, apparently numbers 1-56) Nancy Drew books
12. Confront a fear. Head. On.
13. Go to a Murder Mystery dinner/party
14. Wake up before 6AM every day for 2 weeks
15. Go paddleboarding
16. Commission a Inslee print
17. Take a Dance Class
18. Run a Half-Marathon
19. Play/Learn a new sport
20. Go a week without spending a dime (or a nickel, or a penny… or a dollar)
21. Be in a line up BY CHOICE
22. Workout every single day for one month
23. Paint a canvas
24. Read 25 books – the DBC will come in handy here!
25. Make a list of 26 things to accomplish before I turn 26 because it’s my GOLDEN Birthday!