What a wonderful time in Belize! Everything and everyone was on ‘island’ time and it was just what I needed! A couple things I learned in Belize…
1) Rum Punch makes you bullet proof
2) The water is really warmer than the cold air
3) Put your sun screen underneath your swim suit straps
4) You don’t need a lot to have a good life
5) Don’t plug in too many hair appliances or your plugs will blow up
We stayed on Ambergris Caye at Pelican Reef Villas which is owned by an Aggie (Whoop!) and it was incredibly beautiful! The first two days were cold, as in 65-70 degrees, but when you’re in a swim suit it’s freezing! The drink of Belize is Rum Punch and our hotel concoction was the only thing I drank the whole time… I would go back just for their rum punch. The last two days heated up and we had such an amazing time! Belize you stole my heart and I was considering “missing” my flight!