Happy Friday everyone! Due to OCI and being in my third year in law school I’ve had and have been going to my fair share of interviews. I’d like to share with you some of the routine questions interviewers ask and the answers I wish I could give them. Sorry if any of you are looking for good interview answers – you won’t find those here.
1. What is your greatest strength? My ability to know when men are lying.
2. What is your greatest weakness? Chocolate, reality TV, and my nails when they aren’t painted.
3. How do you handle stress and pressure? Vodka and Tanning.
4. Describe a difficult situation / project and how you overcame it. Well I had to grow my eyebrows out and it was really hard for me because I wanted to tweeze the stray hairs but I needed to grow them in you know? A close second would be growing my bangs out, that was horrendous. Headbands can only help so much.
5. How do you evaluate success? Success would be being on the cover of People.
6. Why are you leaving or have left your job? Because I was really sick of my old boss. He was cranky and always nagging.
7. Why do you want this job? I really need a way to pay for my weekend lifestyle.
8. Why should we hire you? Well I would invite you out on the weekends… maybe.
9. What are your goals for the future? Find a rich husband, pop out a couple kids, style a house in all pottery barn, and ski the Swiss Alps. Oh, I would also like to be a Princess but those jobs are pretty scarce on the ground.
10. Tell me about yourself. I’m Texan by the grace of God, I love Diet Coke, and I know better than to wear white shoes after Labor Day… unlike you.
What do you think?