Okay they are pretty and little and most definitely liars. Dang are their pants on fire. Well I’ve never watched PLL before but according to many I was missing out, so after finals were over I jumped on the bandwagon via netflix and here were some of my more frequent thoughts…
1. Is PLL the new Sex and the City? I mean Spencer is Charlotte, Aria is Carrie, Emily is Miranda, and Hanna is Samantha. Right? I mean I’m Charlotte in a big way and most def Spencer, so I guess PLL is this generation’s SATC.
2. Apparently my high school didn’t get their teachers from the hot end of teacher pool. I mean Mr. Ftitz is smokin and my english teacher was not that attractive.
3. Neighbor boys have great abs. Toby had them for Spencer and since I lived next to swimmers in high school I know they had good abs. I guess it’s a fact of life. Check out your neighbor’s abs next time the weather warms up…
4. Spencer is my spirit animal. See #1 but seriously I wish I was more like her in high school. She’s like Hermione. Hence my obsession.
5. A true friend will actually lie, steal, and kill for you. How many times have the girls does not one but all of the above for each other? Now accepting applications for friends who will do all of the above but not commit felonies because let’s face it, I’m going to be a lawyer and I need to uphold the law here people.
6. High schools have really embraced cell phones these days. I remember when if your phone saw the outside of your bag they were taken up for the whole day. But now I guess they let you talk on them during passing periods (which are crazy long as well…)
7. I was so underdressed for high school. I mean I thought jeans and a cute shirt were enough but I did not put as much effort as these girls. I mean heels over 3 inches? Come on.
8. Openness = way less drama. Stop lying! Just tell the truth about “the jenna thing” and be DONE. Geez.
9. Eloping after just getting back together with your ex is probably a bad idea. Not just because he’s a creep but because you probably broke up with him for a good reason in the first place. Silly Melissa.
10. You don’t need the truth if you have a really good lie. I mean Allison said it so much it kind of stuck.
this was me watching on my ipad… which is broken… I didn’t care I was watching PLL
The presents have been opened, the peppermint schnapps spiked hot chocolate has been drunk, the tree skirt is empty, and yet the snow is still here! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday and has been relaxing with family and of course gorging on some Christmas cookies! I wanted to share some pictures from my Minnesota jaunt and the most crazy story of the holiday!
three layers is needed for negative 22
we’re serious card players, this was my hand for widow whist
Winston grabbed a few Christmas cookies…
On Christmas Eve I went to mass with my Aunt & Uncle and cousins and they dropped me off back at my grandparents’ house. My grandparents and my mom were at a different service so I ran up to the house and it was locked. I have no idea where a spare key was, my phone was dead, and it was getting dark. Oh did I mention is was 20 BELOW ZERO at this point. The service my grandparents and mom were at was about a mile away so zipped up my down coat that makes me look like the Michelin man, put up the hood, thanked God I put boots on and not heels, and walked over to the church. Yall not only was my butt frozen but everything was frozen. Well I am alive but I’ve got a dang good story to tell!
playing on the lake
got to have two hours of alone time for coffee and a chat with this lovely grandma
This month I decided to join another link up: The Boys Behind the Blog but since there isn’t a titanic sized rock on my left hand (okay it doesn’t have to be titanic sized… lusitania sized maybe?) you’ll be getting the questions answered by none other than the boy that sleeps in bed pretty much every night since it turned cold… Winston.
I mean tell me you don’t want to know more about him…
So this is the first time I’m putting Winston up against the questions but there have been six previous sets of questions, so Winston said he would fall on his sword for yall and answer all the questions for yall. I had to give him some peanut butter but he finally acquiesced.
This month’s questions & answers:
1. What is your favorite cereal? Puppy Chow
2. Pancakes or waffles? Both and add peanut butter
3. What is your favorite holiday tradition? When mom makes Christmas cookies and leaves them on the table. I didn’t leave any for Santa last year.
4. Finish the sentence: All I want for Christmas is… an hour long butt scratch session
5. What was your best moment of 2013? When I sat for my portrait because Winston Churchill had his portrait done too
Previous questions & Winston’s answers:
1. Does your wife/girlfriend/fiance use your real name or a nickname on her blog? My real name, Winston, and my nickname, hot stuff.
2. If you had a blog, what would the title be? A History of English-Speaking Puppies
3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog? All the time
4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship? After she got me the pictures got cuter
5. What is your favorite post on her blog? This one where she tells everyone what I taught her… I’m super smart btw
1. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life? Ryan Gosling… he doesn’t have the wrinkles but he’s buff like me
2. What is your dream car? The mutt mobile in Dumb and Dumber
3. Do you have any tattoos? What, where, why? A British flag over my heart and a hedgehog on my bum
4. Boxers or briefs? Commando
5. List 3 random facts about yourself… Sometimes I put my paws in my mom’s face and tap on it because she makes a funny face. I rarely bark; I do more of a chewbacca noise. I suck up to Grandma Jane because I know she’ll give me treats.
1. What would you do with $1,000,000? Buy an island that has dog treats hidden all over and hire all the Victoria’s Secret models to scratch my belly
2. What is your dream job? Peanut Butter taste tester
3. Who is your celebrity crush? Marisa Miller… I drool over her
4. What is your favorite sports team? The Aggies! WHOOP!
5. What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day? fartmstr
1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be? Human
2. What is your favorite meal? Celery, peanut butter, carrots, squash, steak, yogurt
3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite? I’m on Instagram
4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above? My great uncles let me have beer once… that’s why I jump on them when I see them
5. Complete the sentence: “Never have I ever…” Peed on a shoe