This month I decided to join another link up: The Boys Behind the Blog but since there isn’t a titanic sized rock on my left hand (okay it doesn’t have to be titanic sized… lusitania sized maybe?) you’ll be getting the questions answered by none other than the boy that sleeps in bed pretty much every night since it turned cold… Winston.
I mean tell me you don’t want to know more about him…
So this is the first time I’m putting Winston up against the questions but there have been six previous sets of questions, so Winston said he would fall on his sword for yall and answer all the questions for yall. I had to give him some peanut butter but he finally acquiesced.
This month’s questions & answers:
1. What is your favorite cereal? Puppy Chow
2. Pancakes or waffles? Both and add peanut butter
3. What is your favorite holiday tradition? When mom makes Christmas cookies and leaves them on the table. I didn’t leave any for Santa last year.
4. Finish the sentence: All I want for Christmas is… an hour long butt scratch session
5. What was your best moment of 2013? When I sat for my portrait because Winston Churchill had his portrait done too
Previous questions & Winston’s answers:
1. Does your wife/girlfriend/fiance use your real name or a nickname on her blog? My real name, Winston, and my nickname, hot stuff.
2. If you had a blog, what would the title be? A History of English-Speaking Puppies
3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog? All the time
4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship? After she got me the pictures got cuter
5. What is your favorite post on her blog? This one where she tells everyone what I taught her… I’m super smart btw
1. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life? Ryan Gosling… he doesn’t have the wrinkles but he’s buff like me
2. What is your dream car? The mutt mobile in Dumb and Dumber
3. Do you have any tattoos? What, where, why? A British flag over my heart and a hedgehog on my bum
4. Boxers or briefs? Commando
5. List 3 random facts about yourself… Sometimes I put my paws in my mom’s face and tap on it because she makes a funny face. I rarely bark; I do more of a chewbacca noise. I suck up to Grandma Jane because I know she’ll give me treats.
1. What would you do with $1,000,000? Buy an island that has dog treats hidden all over and hire all the Victoria’s Secret models to scratch my belly
2. What is your dream job? Peanut Butter taste tester
3. Who is your celebrity crush? Marisa Miller… I drool over her
4. What is your favorite sports team? The Aggies! WHOOP!
5. What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day? fartmstr
1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be? Human
2. What is your favorite meal? Celery, peanut butter, carrots, squash, steak, yogurt
3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite? I’m on Instagram
4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above? My great uncles let me have beer once… that’s why I jump on them when I see them
5. Complete the sentence: “Never have I ever…” Peed on a shoe