1. There are different kinds of love. Self love, friendly love, family love, and romantic love. Just having one isn’t enough, in fact, you must learn to love yourself before you can love anyone else. Ron had to learn to love himself and what he did before he could go back and join Harry & Hermione.
2. If it’s meant to be it’s meant to be. It only took Ron seven years to wise up and Harry came in second with six years. If a relationship is supposed to happen it will, so let it happen naturally. Don’t be a Lavender and be a psycho.
3. There is a difference between love and obsession. One is selfless and adds to your life, the other is unhealthy and can become controlling. Just look at Bellatrix and Voldemort, not good.
4. A life without love is not a life at all. “Do not pity the dead Harry. Pity the living, and most of all, pity the ones who live without love.”
5. True love never leaves us. Harry always has his mother’s love and Snape always has his love for Lily. It’s quite comforting to know that love survives the grave.