I’ve known about the 19 Kids and Counting family, The Duggars for years, but I’ve never watched the show. I am proud of the fact that senior year of college I was in a trivia and they asked the name of the parents on the 19 Kids and Counting show and I argued that my answer of ‘Mr and Mrs Duggar’ should receive full points, I won of course. But I watched the show on Tuesday and was appalled.
I could care less about the fundamentalist views, your views are your views and I respect that, but can I get a are you serious on the side hugs, courting, and no kissing until marriage? Whatever. But the thing that really made me go are you serious is that all their kids names’ begin with J. I mean ALL OF THEM. 1. Why? 2. Why? 3. Are there enough J names to do that or did you make them up?
So I decided to play the Duggar Naming Game. I choose three letters randomly, just kidding, I picked them on purpose. The purpose was because I thought they would have enough names to fill 19.
Here’s my lists:
R Names E Names W Names
1. Ryan 1. Elliot 1. Walt
2. Riley 2. Ellie 2. Wellington
3. Robert 3. Elizabeth 3. Warrick
4. Rachelle 4. Eleonore 4. Waverly
5. Rafe 5. Emerson 5. Wesley
6. Rebecca 6. Edison 6. Wren
7. Rae 7. Eliza 7. Wynn
8. Rhiannon 8. Emmit 8. Winna
9. Reagan 9. Evan 9. Winslow
10. Reid 10. Elodie 10. Wilhelmina
11. Remy 11. Ethan 11. Willow
12. Rayburn 12. Everett 12. Walker
13. Rielle 13. Evie 13. Winston
14. Raleigh 14. Ezra 14. Wyatt
15. Rosamund 15. Eugenides 15. Wylie
16. Renee 16. Evelyn 16. Wylann
17. Rory 17. Eli 17. Whitney
18. Rylann 18. Emileigh 18. Westin
19. Rhett 19. Eddie 19. Wendell
Yall I had to whip out the online baby name book for these. Half of the ones I choose only made the cut because they weren’t horrible. I mean would I really want a child named Ezra, no not really, I don’t need to be reminded of Pretty Little Liars every time I see my child. But dang I couldn’t do The Duggar Naming Game for real. I also think the children would walk out of my uterus if I had that many children. My husband would be getting a little ‘snip snip’ most definitely.