This weekend was super chill and super random. And I loved it. Here’s the five things I’m thankful for right now…
1. This snuggle monster. I woke up to him wiggling closer and then putting his face on my cheek. Oh I love this little wrinkly bulldog. I’m so thankful that he loves me.
2. On my resume it says that I speak French at a conversational level. This was true about two years ago. Now I’m not so sure, so I picked up my Harry Potter book in French and got back to working at my mad skillz. It was rough going but I’m super thankful that I’m trying.
3. I got to see my mom this weekend. Even if it was only for a grand total of 8 hours we still had a good time. So thankful that I have such a wonderful relationship with her!
4. Winston and I took a really long walk on Saturday. Like a 5 mile walk and off the leash ramble. I’m so thankful that he made it and that we both had a great time!
5. I was randomly chatting with this woman in starbucks and I told her I loved her bangs. She took a few seconds and stared at my face and says “You could totally rock some bangs.” BOOM! I have never wanted bangs more… oh well maybe except for that time I actually got them. This is the cut I’m going for. Thoughts?