My list of 25 before 25 didn’t all get crossed off but that’s okay because having the list pushed me to do things I wouldn’t normally have done or made time to do otherwise! I have been compiling my list of 26 before 26 all year so without further ado let me unveil the 26 things that will (hopefully!) be happening in the next 365 days!
Have you made your own Birthday Bucket List?
So in a few short months (right under 3 to be exact) I will be turning 24! There are a couple things I want to accomplish or think I want to accomplish before then. So here it is, the 24 things I want to do before I turn 24!
1) teach Winston to walk/run while I’m riding my bike
2) write my name with a sparkler
3) visit Valley Fair
4) make dinner every night for a week with my crock-pot
5) win a hand of blackjack in Vegas
6) learn how to properly tease my hair (might have to get a tutorial from Forde…)
7) make 5 things off Pinterest
8) start writing a book
9) ride my bike to work
10) run around Lake Calhoun with Winston (or without) but NO STOPPING
11) get my splits back
12) cross stitch a design I like
13) get a tattoo
14) ride ‘The Falls’ at Schlitterbahn
15) sew an apron
16) donate blood (even though I fainted the last time!)
17) learn how to drive a boat
18) float the river (either in MN or TX)
19) make croissants from my skills learned in Paris
20) visit one of my ‘Life In…’ friends
21) continue my Gospel study with the scripture journals I got for Easter
22) get a new position with the IQA
23) read 24 books (in 3 months?! here I go!)
24) make a 25 before 25 list!
Do you think I can? I’ll keep you updated!